Friday, April 18, 2008

A small start

Had been thinking for a while to create a blog to post stuff I found about Landscape Architecture, Ecovillages, Sustainability, and anything related to my studies, so it will become something like a library for me. Specially now that I have to start researching for my thesis, and then go to Master guess it will be a great idea to keep my ideas in order...

It's a shame I wont be able to go the Ecocity Summit (since it would have been an amazing opportunity to get lots of incredible information, meet wonderful people and make great connections) but I will try and take the most out of the information they've been publishing in their ecocity media blog, and do some networking through the internet I guess.

Sometimes I feel so apart from my career, but whenever I find a great project I just feel so fascinated by the idea of what I myself could do to create a better living environment more in harmony with nature, animals and ourselves. So lets hope this blog will help me stay in touch with the landscaper part of me.

It all starts within us~
Peace

No comments: